1. According to someone who is well qualified to comment, I “love outrageously”.
Good to know. Does that make me Jem?
2. My mother traded in her Mercedes for a Prius today and I think I’m going to have to have words with my Father about her frequent “yoga retreats” that are clearly a bad influence.
3. Oh, so this happened this week:
Such a personal and heartfelt message tho.
4. I’m just glad that after half a decade that (according to google analytics) there’s an audience that appears to appreciate me editorialising my life on the internet.
5. Can we just pause for a moment to celebrate the fact she’s now Dame Angela Lansbury; and applaud her jaunty hat?
6. Missionary Impossible would be a cute name for a bar right?
7. Ok, so very few words to live by this month, but remember this:
RHOA Season 6 Episode 23 (The Reunion - Part 1).
Moving on from last season’s reunion “dramatic fan”, Kenya’s taken her accessories to the next level with a diamante sceptre and a loud-hailer.