Thank you. Also, your moustache is tremendous.
1. I have a new wrinkle above my right eyebrow and my when I confessed this to a colleague he implied it was from an excess of raising one brow in a judgmental fashion.
2. Life is too short to spend it trying to please other people. It’s a sisyphean and thankless task, and you’ll just wind up exhausted and bitter. So put yourself first, and please; please yourself.
3. Just because everyone else is wearing it doesn’t make it right or cute; and
4. Can we just pause for a moment and consider that there are people in this world who still believe it’s acceptable to wear boot-cut jeans?
5. Just so you know it’s super hard to find chic waterproof dog-walking attire in this town and I’ll appreciate your sympathy.
6. Can anyone recommend a rehab clinic for shopping addiction, preferably with minimalist interiors, in an especially idyllic setting?
7. For those of you concerned about that Drag Race shaped void in my heart you’ll be pleased to hear I’m coping by filling the gap with season 2 of The Valleys and the new bonkers Betsey Johnson reality show.
8. Also, it’s really important that you’re aware that Cher is the only artist to have had a number 1 single on the Billboard charts in each of the past 6 decades.
9. Autumn AKA the season of the perpetually wet dog.
10. In parting, Zayn Malik: